The House of Senses – is a metaphor for the way we think about food, the environment, and everything we have to offer here at Albert Kök Hotell & Konferens. We want to create experiences that touch all the senses. This sentiment runs like a red thread through the entire organization and inspires us in everything we do.
A sort of beacon that we always try to follow in our meeting with our guests.
Albert Kök Hotell & Konferens offers the following
- Magnificent view of the Trollhätte canal, unique historic setting of the engineer Albert’s former residence
- Food from one of the top ten restaurants in West Sweden
- Four meeting rooms for up to 120 people
- Three dining rooms, seating up to 200 guests
- 28 double rooms with balcony/terrace and comfortable beds from Carpe Diem
- Suite with canopy bed, large Jacuzzi fitted
- Sustainability marked facility as well as the restaurant and the four star hotel